Saturday, August 23, 2008

MY SLOVENIA EXPERIENCE

At the beginning, I didn't want to go!
I didn't want to heal people. "I am a business-woman, not a 'healer'" - I thought to myself. But a friend invited me a long with the group, so I went. And - there something turned inside me. I was always into spirituality and personal development, always open to alternative methods and therapies, but now - I find myself practicing one!! Being in Slovenia has changed me. When Zdenko, Stipe and the other therapists treated people, I felt the energy running through my body. I have received a lot of treatments there myself too - during the training. Then - upon returning - I have been cleansing for over a month. I have felt symptoms of cleanse in my body and also witnessed a lot of changes in my personal, professional life. It was challenging, but now - I am full speed unto a new direction in life. I still continue my professional career. In fact - just got a better job! But - in my free time, I treat my family, my friends, and - recently I have treated a CAT!! My friend brought the kitten to my office, placed it on my desktop. And - what was I to do. I gave the kitten four sessions in a row. Now, I hear it is recovering fast - jumping! :)
Alina Kummer, Domancic Therapist, Poland
www.metodadomancica.pl