Sunday, August 24, 2008

Q & A WITH DOMANCIC - 1

Martyna Fon: How did you start healing people?

Zdenko Domancic:
It's a very long story. The experience alone is not yet knowledge. Gaining experience takes time and requires a lot of patience. At the start, for a long time nothing is happening. All we have is a lot of puzzles, thrown here and there, and they do not make any sense. But a moment comes and an invisible hand finally starts to put all in place. It's a process, if there is patience, the final result can be a surprise.
I have learnt a lot during my journeys around the world and thank to the contact with people, who I met at this time. Once, I met an African shaman. I witnessed, how he saved a man, who was bitten by a viper. According to our knowledge, he had only few more hours to live. After the treatment however, he simply got up and left! As if nothing had happened. And the most interesting was that the shaman didn't really know what he was doing. I spent a lot of time with him. It was he, who helped me to realize that not everything needs to be understood, analyzed, explained - in order for it to be working.
Today, I have students all over the world. Many of them have already managed to do a lot of good. My method has nothing to do with medicine. And the representatives of medicine cannot arbitrate in my cause. They wouldn't be credible. My method is verified by chemists, physicists, cybernetists and psychologists. It requires an interdisciplinary treatment. The results of this verification are always positive - even there, where conventional medicine leaves no hope. Soon, all the European Union is going to officially acknowledge my method.