Sunday, August 24, 2008

THE HISTORY OF DOMANCIC

The life of Zdenko Domancic hasn't been always easy. He's gone through a long way to gain recognition among doctors of academic medicine. Today, confident in his work, he says to all doubting Thomases: "In any moment I am ready to submit myself to all possible tests, which are going to validate the effectiveness of my method."
In order to receive the permission to work with bioenergy in Slovenia, Domancic had to submit his method to rigorous tests at the BION Institute. The tests were meant to prove that his method not only does no harm, but indeed is helping. Domancic went one step further. He decided to provide the results of the research on the most difficult cases - the treatment of cancer patients - to the Oncology Department at the Medical Institute in Lubljana. Because we are dealing with a method, Domancic eagerly shares his knowledge with others and passes it on, during seminars. Among the therapists working in Kranjska Gora are Stipe - Domancic' son, as well as Alan Gregor - the former national team basketball player. When asked whether all therapists are equally effective as himself, Domancic replies: "It is not my energy. I am only using it in a capable manner; using a method that everyone can learn. Once learnt, the Method is always effective. I believe, it would be unhumanitarian to keep such knowledge to oneself. I have fought for this method, to give it my name. Now, I am proud that everyone can use it. Everyone, who feels the right motivation can learn it and deploy it in individual practice." He then adds: "I have perfected the Method over 30 years. People interested in training must fullfil two basic criteria: they must be healthy and they must have a bit more good than evil."